Blake GRP supply high quality school roofing repairs and new roof installs within Hampshire, London and the Southern Counties.
Blake are leading & specialist installers of high quality, grp flat roofing for schools, based in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
Cure It® High Quality Finishes in GRP Flat Roofing for Schools
As a Cure It® partner we use the latest and best products available for school roofing repairs and installs of new school roofing. Choose from a variety of colours and finishes – all with a 20 year manufacturer’s product guarantee.
GRP Flat Roofing for Schools
Blake GRP flat roofing for schools, is extremely versatile, strong, durable and 100% waterproof, making GRP the ideal flat roofing solution for schools.
LONG GUARANTEES FOR SCHOOL ROOFING
Our School Roofing systems carry a minimum 25 year guarantee – with options to increase to 30 or 40 years. A Blake GRP roof provides customers with peace of mind.
AWARD WINNING AND APPROVED SCHOOL FLAT ROOF
All GRP School Roofing products used by Blake are accredited, BBA approved and award winning.
VERSATILITE FLAT ROOFING FOR SCHOOLS
GRP is extremely versatile, strong, durable and 100% waterproof.
FIRE RESISTANT ROOFING FOR SCHOOLS
Architects and specifiers school-roof covering of choice. Specially formulated resins and topcoats provide fire certification.
UNIQUE STYLING TO MATCH EXISTING SCHOOL ARCHITECTURE
Choose from virtually any colour to make your roof unique and stand out from the rest, or indeed, fit with existing design and architecture
What are the main benefits of using GRP roofing on a school flat roof?
GRP has a number of benefits compared to traditional roofing products, especially for school flat roofing. There are a number of health & safety benefits gained by installing a Blake GRP flat roofing system.
- GRP products are cold laid and therefore do not require any form of heat treatment, helping to protect installers and the general public
- As GRP roofing systems are cold-applied they are not subject to the same prohibitive insurance premiums levied at installers using hot-works, which saves money
- Unlike traditional flat roofing systems, GRP flat roofs are extremely durable and completely waterproof
- GRP can be finished in any wide range of colours and include options such as nonslip finishes
- The entire area on a GRP roof is encapsulated into one single continuous GRP membrane and there are no seams joints or welds
- GRP flat roofs are completely UV resistant
- GRP flat roofing systems are also highly adaptable allowing conversion of the roof area to include features such as balconies or walkways within the roof area
- Special features such as roof lights can also be included within the roof
- GRP/Fibreglass flat roof systems can also be used instead of pitched roofs
- A major benefit of correctly installed GRP roofing is that they are leak-free for life